Sunday, November 4, 2012

I am nothing

        Im not real.Like a land of giants or mythalogicakl creatures created in someones imagination. Only brought to life by the readers imagination.Im that space you try to fill. The reason the object wont fit where you want it too. I wont allow this to happen. Because i take up that space. That moment in between the seconds that click on the hands of a clock just before the hands move. Im the space being pushed forward by the hands of time. The air in a room you cant see but everyone knows im there. You think you know but you have no idea. Im the reasons you have and need to proceed your daily routines. That voice you almost think you hear or the shadow you swear you saw. It wasnt real it was me. Do you understand this? No you dont and you cant, I wont let you understand. The part of your brain that allows your thoughts is me. When you react in any form. Happy. Sad, Mad Indifferent. anything you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment