Saturday, June 8, 2013

a new idea...

  Hello Everybody! Yikes! Its been awhile! Go ahead and yell at me. I deserve it. Theres really no rhyme or reason as to why I haven't posted in over a month. Especially because work is slower than a snails crawl. I'm sitting in the middle of a four day weekend and rainy weather so its not like I'm busy.
   So I've been toying with an idea. No its not original. Ive been thinking a lot lately about starting my own sports page on Facebook and my own sports blog page on here as well. Id mainly cover NASCAR, Yankees games, Bills games and WWE. Although I've thought about asking Eros if he'd like to do some wrestling post. Like post Raw and Smackdown. And pay-per-views. I'm not really sure where to start though. Plus working second shift makes it kind of hard to get home at 1 am and stay awake for a three and a half hour baseball game. It'd be a cool idea though. Post opinions and possibly video highlights. I dunno though it'll be a huge undertaking. Just on last nights game alone I had 3 plus pages of notes!!! Maybe ill post a blog after this one as an experiment and see if I like it. Anyways that's my idea. Like I said not original but id be something id like to do because I love sports! And man ill tell ya..I love the YES network!!! Its the only reason I switched to DIRECTV and its worth every penny. Alright, I know this is short but, I'm gonna post another blog about last nights game... Thanks for reading and any feed back would be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment