Monday, September 3, 2012

end of summer 2012

   Hello one and all and all and one. Yes that makes sense....anyway. So how was everyones labor day weekend?Mine was rather uneventful. Strange because at one point Sunday night i found myself cheering for Jeff Gordon to win the race. Okay not too strange for starters hes my brothers driver and i really would like to see all four team cars in the chase so i will be cheering for Jr this weekend but i hope Jeff at least finishes good enough to make the chase.
     Okay so its not officially over but to me when September rolls around and football starts along with school then summer is over. It was a relatively decent summer for me. Work was slower than usual which obviously lead to lack of money but i survived as i always find a way to do. As with every summer there were things i didn't do that i wanted too. Such as going to a Yankees game. Going to Lake Erie Speedway or a Jammers game jeez i didn't even go to Waldermeer either. I did however find myself at the lake alot. Watched a few sunsets and walked the beaches a few times too. Something about the lake is just i don't know peaceful. One of life's little treasures. Defiantly have to say the highlight was going to Watkins Glen!!! Man that is an experience of a lifetime! Although Junior didn't finish well it was still awesome! I cant wait to go again next year i hope!! And hopefully ill be sporting some 88 championship gear!!!
    I didn't hang out with friends as much as i would have liked but the time  we spent together was as always good times were had by all. Oh i actually  went to the fair this year too. Haven't done that in a few years. Time just seems to be going faster and faster ever year. Days just fly by with no slowing down. I'm going to be 31 in a few weeks already. Like seriously. As i always seem to be doing I'm trying to improve aspects of my life. Theres so many things i wanna fix and its all at the same time i don't know where to start so i try to do them all at once and well it wears me out and i stop doing them all. I don't know where i lost my motivation in myself but dammit i really need to figure something out.Steady hours at work would be a help. hopefully it'll get better.
   A look forward. So fall is approaching and that means cooler weather. Falling leaves. pumpkin pies and the evil s word. But with every season its kind of a like a new start. I mean yeah with 6 feet of snow on the ground it kinda prevents a walk on the beach but it means skiing. I'm kind of hoping with this winter i can really focus on the areas i wanna fix.And it will be kind of easier because while there are things to do but not as much. I can only go so far into the yard before i walk into a snow bank. But hopefully that's a few months away but i have my doubts.
   One of my favorite things about football season is fantasy football!!I enjoy playing and i will give myself an ulcer arranging and rearranging my teams around ten times a week. okay I'm not that bad but it seems like it sometimes. I have two teams on Yahoo. Didn't get all the players i wanted but i think ill be okay. As long as my guys stay healthy and well as the past few seasons have proven I'm the regular season champ! Come playoff time i lose and lose bad. Last year i lost all the playoff games. Yup not bad. Ha ha. Id run through my lineup but don't really want too right now. Maybe this year the Bills and i will turn our luck around. I want them in the playoffs and i want to win the fantasy football championship!!! Ill take the top three though. Would really like to make it to a game this year but it looks doubtful this year. Id really like to go to the Thursday night game. That would be awesome.
   I have the TV on CNN and no i really don't have an affiliation so, they are running a special on Barack Obama. I don't follow politics close enough to know any of it, Its all someones opinion anyway. Waiting for American Choppers to re air so i can watch that. Well ill talk to you all another time. Gonna be a long shift tomorrow at work. Thanks for reading. Stay safe goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment