Sunday, September 30, 2012

The trend continues...

        Hey everybody!!! Okay, i know its been while. Along while but in my defense I've been working alot of hours and doing six days a week. I know that's no excuse for my loyal followers. Both of you. No joke theres only two of you. Thanks Casper and Eros. I had a blog written and then poof it disappeared and man i was pissed cause it was really decent!
      Tonight I'm gonna talk about football. This may be a boring subject but i have to vent about my team. The dare i say it? The Bills...stop laughing!!! As i sit here typing this blog I'm still wearing my blue Bills hoodie. Why? Because its cold in here.LOL! Ive been a Bills fan since i can remember way before the infamous kick. That sent me into tears. Give me a break i was 8 years old. Little did i know the pain of that wide right game losing field goal would still send chills down our spines so many years later. I forgive you Scott Norwood. Then the following three seasons resulted in yes more loses in the biggest games of the year. But no other team has made it to 4 straight super bowls. Yes we lost but that's irrelevant. Since then its been a mess up in Buffalo. We haven't made the playoffs since 99 which we lost on the "music city miracle" Once again irrelevant at this point. I don't even know where to start i really want to just blast the hell out of this team and the players. But that would not make me a real fan. Then you can say "oh you're a band wagon fan" and "Win or lose stand by your team" And i do stand by my team. I love this team and dammit as a loyal fan i deserve a team i can cheer about. Not just for one half of football but for an entire season. And into the playoffs. Yes i said playoffs.
    So today we played the Patriots, The superior team in the AFC east for the last oh seems like 100 years. Man I'm tired of the Patriots. I dont know if anybody watched this game today but at one point we were winning 21-7 and then the wheels fell off and our awesome quarterback decided to throw interceptions. And the next thing i know its 52-28. I was a believer in Fitz but after today's game I'm no longer a fan. He stinks!!! We need to seriously seek a real franchise guy. We have so talented running backs. We lack the big play receivers . Yes we have Stevie Johnson but i feel hes selfish. If the plays not to him then it seems he gives up. Of course he resigned with Buffalo. There hes a number 1 receiver theres maybe 5 teams he is a number 1. We have the tools but dammit its just not working on that side of the ball.
   Now defense.....Okay people are blasting us for spending 100 million on Mario Williams. Let me say this i said this back when we were trying to sign him. I dont care if he stands there and doesn't tackle anybody  just the idea we went out and spent the money on a guy is awesome. Before him i dare say the biggest signing was T,O and to an extent Bledsoe.Before he got hurt last season Williams was a monster with the Texans! So give the guy time he will get better, Still a new team and new defense scheme. I think we have a good defense we just need a little more experience. The D was getting blasted for giving us so many rushing yards two players over 100 yards but they were on the field forever in the second half. That's what happens when the QB turns the ball over so damn much! Am i throwing Fitz under the bus? Hell yeah i am! 350 yards 4 touchdowns oh and 4 interceptions. Yes its the QBs fault.
    Ill be a Bills fan til the day i die. But i am worried about this franchise staying in Buffalo. I have read articles that they are one of a few teams that may head to L.A. And speaking of L.A they have approved the building of a new stadium. I will no longer have a team if they move. Sundays will no longer be football days. Why wont i cheer for the team in L.A? simple they aren't an hour from home. I wont relate with my "hometown team" How many Cleveland Browns fan like the Baltimore Ravens? i hear crickets....See? That's my point. I hope they dont ever leave but lets be honest people are getting tired of losing year in and year out. Our owner is getting up there in age and all word is his kids aren't interested in taking over the team. However i have hope that maybe some old players like Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas may lead a group and keep our Bills where they belong in Buffalo!!! We really do need a better QB or he needs to get his head out of his ass and play like he did at the beginning of last year! If we plan on making the playoffs then we need to be able to close out games against tough opponents like the Patriots, Next up San Fran. Great! That ll be a fun game. Ass whopping coming our way! I know way to be a fan. Well I'm frustrated as hell! Well I've let this go on long enough! Someday we as a Bills nation will be able to celebrate and make the playoffs and maybe someday someway we will be playing in the super bowl again...Stop laughing at me!!!
;)  and as always go BILLS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about the moving to L.A. I read an article about the NFL giving them an extension on the franchise staying here. Plus they just signed an agreement for 5 more seasons of at least one game held at the Rogers centre in Toronto. The fact that Fitz IS the bandwagon here in Buffalo is an issue all it's own. He starts out strong and everyone says, "Hey, he's doin pretty good" but then it's almost as though he gets struck with a dumbass arrow, and can't play a game that he's supposedly a professional at. I agree with what you said yesterday, we NEED a new QB and Fuck Roger Goodell for making Vick go to Philly.... Really enjoyed mr. blog brother......

    ReplyDelete