Saturday, September 1, 2012

its been awhile..

   Hello everyone!! Yes im still around! Its been kind of hectic since i went back to work. Crazy hours. Long nights and by the time i get home im too tired to even think of anything but sleeping. So how is everyone? speak up i cant hear you!! Well its already labor day weekenf so i guess this means summers over well unofficially but to me when football starts it means back to school.
    So i have to confess dropping a boulder on my toe wasnt the smartest of ideas. Number one it hurt really bad. Number two walking was a bitch! I looked like i was an old man hobbling through work. Yes i still went to work! Man i havent been in pain like that in awhile. It still hurts but probably only because im waering steel toed shoes now. Haha yes i know a little too late but better late than never. Well let me correct myself here. My brother and i were moving these stupid boulders from the side yard using the trailor he has to haul various items with. This trailor has a latch that is suppose to well latch. We had one boulder in and because i wanted to get in the house and start cooking dinner i was in a hurry so famous last words lets just haul em both now. Yes for the record he said we should make a third trip. So as we get the second one on BOOM! instant pain as i yanked my shoe and foot from under this gosh dang boulder!!! To the ground i went as i sat there saying a chouce word or two i was kind of scared to take my shoe off. Oh my gosh it really hurt and thats beyond mild.My brother asked if i wanted to go to the hospital which i literally laughed at him and said no im okay. Somehow as i sat on the ground i think he knew i was lying well trying to be a tough guy. He said "thats it were done for the night' " Nope not yet we gotta move the last ones" So i got to my feet and in my head i was, and this is the gods honest truth as i sit here typing this, i thought about Triple H finishing the match after he tore his quad the first time. Honest to god i did! So i finished moving the boulders and went in the house and iced my toe. That night i slept like crap! All i could feel was my toe throbbing. Ugh!! Like i said work the next few days were a challenge but i survived it and its been almost two weeks now. I have yet to lose my toe nail and im really hoping it doesnt happen. Im pretty leary of smashing my toe on things so im really cautious about it. Id post a picture of it but im not sure yall would care to see my hurt toe.
     So whos excited for football to start?? Iam probably more excited for fantasy football than real football. I have two teams both on yahoo. Im sure i will ramble and tell you guys all about it as the season goes on. I think one of my teams is better than the other but we will see. I am as i call myself the regular season king but come playoffs. I choke! Who knows maybe just maybe this will be the year. And hey we are all undefeated at the start of the season. The Bills have fastly improved their defense and hopefully we will finally make the playoffs. I dont care if we lose in the first round i just wanna make the playoffs. Its been a long time Lets see...99? i think.  Anyway as evryone has said the offense depends on Fitzpatrick. I agree to this and we have to hope the injury bug skips us this year. I thnk we can at least finish second behind the Patriots in the division. No i dont have a super bowl prediction i tend to stay away from things like that. We can have a solid year though. Its getting to get busy in sports for me. Nascar is starting the chase in two weeks and i can FINALLY say DALE JUNIOR WILL RACE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! This really makes me happy! Hell even if we dont win it at least we can say this year counted. I still say Jimmie Johnson is the guy to beat and We will finish 3rd in points. And i think next year we will be a real threat for the title! I will probably die on the spot if Junior wins the championship, Oh my gosh you have no idea how estatic i will be!!
   I havent talked about the Yankees yet and we are currently struggling pretty badly. Injuries are starting to catch up to us and so is age. I hate to say this but we really need some yunger talent on this team. I dare not say rebuild yet but its probably on the horizon. I can say and it brings a huge smile to my face to report the red sux lost tonight 20-2 hahahahaha thats great! They have collapsed again this seasom and Bobby Valentine wont be manager next year i can almost guarentee that. Well im gonna close this down tonight. Thanks for reading. And i will try to write more ive had some ideas but just not much time and wasnt really sure where i would go with the ideas i did have. Well good night everyone Go 88 and Bills and  Yankees!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment