Sunday, July 1, 2012

sunday nights post...

      Hello everybody! So here it is a new month  and i made it through June relativly unscratched! Just a little bump but im still here so ill make it. And ironically enough Smokey and the Bandit is on. My Dad and i use to rent this movie every Saturday from the library. So Ill take it as a sign and smile to the heavens. Its gonna be weird not going to work this week but im looking forward to it. And on that note on to the blog.
    I think tonights will probably be all over because it was a busy weekend. And the subject i wanna write about has to wait until i have it all figured out in my head. Otherwise its just gonna be a jumbeled mess. In fact i may have to do a rough draft then a final copy. Just like we use to have to do in school. And then i have to figure out if i wanna post it. It may ruffle feathers. But not on purpose but just because its in my head and ive been thinkiing about it alot lately. For once in my life im pretty clear on what i want. Although i have known it just seems to be taking forever!!
    So this weekend was another fast one! Man i really dont know why they are going so damn fast all of a sudden. Today We rode 20 miles on our bikes. freaking awesome! BOOM!! Thats how we roll. I think the ride were doing the 21st is about twenty five miles. Needless to say im drinking water like crazy! I really cant wait to get out tomorrow and ride more! I told my brother im gonna ride all day tomorrow. Im not really sure where i will go but ill keep peddling and ill find somewhere to go. Id really like to go the adirondacks and ride the trails they have up there. Until then ill take the roads and tracks around here. This blog is taking me a littl elonger than i thought. Gosh i love this movie! Although its edited for tv.
      I sat at the lake tonight watching the sun set. Its so beautiful and peaceful. The sun reflecting off the water. There were ducks swimming around.It was nice. Too bad i was alone Well other than the people in the other cars but that would have been mad awkward to get in the car with them, Maybe next time ill sit on the beach. As we were riding bikes today i was thinking itd be kind of cool to own a house on the lake front. Although the seaweed and dead fish are a horrible smell itd still make for beautiful scenery. I already have my house picked out. I just hope the owner will keep paying the mortgage and will let me live there...doubtful though. There are some really nice houses down that way. Makes me wonder how people afford it and what the hell kind of job do they have!? Maybe someday ill get a new house.Another one of those dreams.
     Now for the daily sports portion of my blog. The Yankees won again today. The All-Star voting was todat Jeter, Cano and Granderson were voted starters! Way to go guys! Always making me proud. We seem to be clicking right now and despite injuries to Andy Mo and C.C the pitchers seem to have stepped up. This weeks fantasy baseball match up resulted in a lose but thats okay because i really dont expect to win many weeks. This weeks race was in Kentucky. This was the second year the sprint cup guys have been there. Junior started sixth i think. He finished fourth and he during the post race interview he said he wanted to win. He said hes getting impatient already! That cracked me up! Ill take the top fives and hell yeah i wanna win but as long as we keep running great the wins will come. Hold on the end on Satb is on be right back...ten minutes later! Yay they got away! I didnt watch the race in fact i walked in to catch the interviews. Damn saturday night races . Not really. I like the saturday night racing they seem more intense.  Like Junior said the summer months have been historically bad for him so hopefully this year will be better and maybe...nah i wont say it. I dont want to jinx it.
       We may not have fireworks on the fourth!!! This makes me mad. I get fireworks twice a year and the fourth is one of them. I guess there have been a few places cancelling them due to the dryness weve had and they are worried about fires. But its suppose to rain either monday or tuesday. Maybe if they get cancelled on wednesday then we will have them on the weekend. fingers crossed! And for the record i miss the hell out of my playstation. Ugh! Maybe someday ill get a new one. But right now its definatly not in my budget. Not much is right now. I know boo whoo. Well i have to be up around 9 so i gotta head to bed. So good night and thank you for reading about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment