Saturday, June 23, 2012

   Good early morning ladies and gentlemen. How is everybody doing tonight? I am despite technological failures I'm doing pretty darn good. No real reason just upbeat as i write this. Maybe the potential death of my phone has me upbeat. Not that many people bother talking much anymore. Would you believe me if i told you at one point and time i was averaging 10,000 text messages a month! Yes you read that correctly a month! And now you wonder why Verizon wants to change all the plans around. I have the unlimited data package because I'm Grandfathered in and lemme tell you i was once told i use about four and a half gigs in a month. Yes my phone is my computer. That's where i get all my information from. And to be honest I'm tired of it. Id really like to go back to the simple way of life. Where we talked via the phone, hearing a voice on the other end rather than reading a few words. But i probably wouldn't be able to survive a week without my fancy phone. I use it on bike rides for music. Seems to keep the legs moving. Plus if I'm asked a question all i have to do is pull out the phone look it up and within a matter of minutes i have the answer. And the forecast news and sports right there at my finger tips. Plus id really miss everybody harassing me about it. Gives me the attention i so desire. * that was sarcastic*
    Oh well. although lately i have really considered dumping the phone for something different. Maybe a straight talk phone. Too bad i couldn't ride bike all day long. Speaking of riding bike, today when my brother and i were in the cemetery we saw a little fox. He came out in front of us and at first we were kinda leary because who knows maybe it had rabies but it didn't seem to care we were there so we let it be. Although i took some pictures of it. I must have looked kind of silly peaking from behind the headstone with my phone trying to snap a few pictures but finally i got them. Its so cool seeing all the different animals out and about. Deer, fox, squirrels, chipmunks, dogs, cats, horses, and even fish! Well fish at the lake. I really cant wait to do the ride on the 21st of July and even better my niece may join us! Yay! I really miss spending time with her, We always had so much fun hanging out. Of course that was when life was so much more simpler. As it always is when you are younger. But as we all know nothing lasts forever the young get old and the old get older. Hmmm. Yeah.
   So i made it through the 22 nd I had my down moments but all in all i was okay. Although to say i was disappointed with a few people will be the understatement of this century but hey whatever in the back of my mind it was expected. Because I've learned its not what they do for you its always what can you do for them! Every damn time. Oh well right? The Yankees lost Friday night to the Mets. That's okay though we will get em Saturday and Sunday. Nova is on the bump Saturday. His record is 9-2. Not too shabby. And "King James" finally got his ring. Which we all knew would happen eventually. I'm not a fan of his but the guy has alot of talent. We cant take that away from him. I just don't like the way he has handled himself the past couple of years. And that stupid stupid "The decision" interview was horrible! But I'm not here to hate on him. Its his life to live the way he so chooses. I just don't like the way he dumped on the fans in Cleveland. He should have stuck around and told management to bring in players and surround him with the talent there. But at the same time it is Miami. And I'm sure that itself was more appealing and playing alongside his friends probably helped in the decision . That's okay though my bulls will make a run next year. And I'm not bragging here but i said the shorter season would benefit the heat more than any other team and it did. Lebron always seemed to tire out in the later stages of the playoffs but this year seens the season didn't start until later it was a great advantage. I guess it just bothers me when guys lose their loyalties to the team and fans that they started with. This is a touchy subject too because obviously if there is a great player that isn't on my team then i want to have him on my team. So i guess i cant have my cake and eat it too. Always remember boys and girls money talks and bullshit walks. Although I've only seen it lay on the ground.  And i guess another factor is was and always will be the money. If a team will pony up the cash then the player will follow. As i probably would too.
   Well folks that's all for tonight. Have a great weekend in case I'm not on here til Sunday or Monday. Enjoy the sun and go Dale Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment