Wednesday, June 20, 2012

todays thoughts..

   Hello one and all and all in one. Jeez that made me scratch my head. so here i am and there you are. Reading and writing. I'm not really sure what i wanna write about. In fact you may not even read this. It depends on whether i like the quality of it. I will not let my people read bad writings from my behalf! With this said onto the next.
   Man!! It has been hot these last two days! And i am in no way complaining. I love the heat. I don't know why though. I don't mind the cold but id rather have it hot! Today at work the temperature was 104 degrees. Not too shabby huh? And for the first time in my life my shirt was soaked. Literally soaked from sweat that has never happened too me.Maybe all the water is helping or maybe I'm just starting to get older! Ha Ha I have all but kicked diet Pepsi. I still have some now and then but nothing like before. My brother and i are training for our bike ride half way around the lake. It ll be about 23 miles i think it said. We rode 5 today, its kind of hard going out for longer rides when we have to be into work an hour early. But that's okay as long as i can get out on the bike I'm happy with that.
    Did you know Dale Junior won Sunday??? ;) I still am  smiling about this! Saturday my brothers and i are suppose to be going to the races. Hopefully the weather holds off. I really enjoy spending time with them. You know in the past i use t hate having people know about my parents passing away when i was younger. I hated it because i didn't want people to feel sorry for me. Or be friends with me based on that. Its still the same now but for some reason it doesn't bother me if people know. Maybe its because i know who my friends are and hopefully they accept me for who i am not what has happened to me. I love talking about my parents. Telling stories about memories i have. And unfortunately the 22nd is tomorrow. Cause its after midnight so technically its Thursday.But like i said in previous blogs. i will try and smile even though it ll be hard! Its what my Dad wants. But i will probab find tears at some point this weekend.
   I drank my diet Pepsi and now i want another. Too bad i don't have anymore! AHHHH!! Fine water it is. I know this hasn't been one of my better posts and i apologize. I'm kinda saving that for Friday or Saturday. It'll be about my Dad as most of these are. Oh by the way the Yankees ten game win streak came to an end against the Braves. In fact we have lost the last two in a row. I don't know why but lately i am so tired. I sleep very restless and cant make it past six hours.Well i think I'm gonna put this to bed and try and relax for a bit so good night peoples and thank you for reading this mess known as my blog. Stay tuned for more to come and yes it will be better than this one. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment